Please hand in the following application documents:
- Application form
- Certificate of first academic degree. Should the leaving certificate not be available at the time of application, a preliminary certificate covering the grades of the first 5 semesters (equivalent of 150 ECTS credits) must be handed in. The leaving certificate is to be produced on course registration.
- Evidence of adequate language skills
- Curriculum vitae (please use EUROPASS form)
- Transcript of records
- Written application for admission to the EMCC in which you state your motivation, your main research interests, the prospective focus of your studies within the core modules, as well as your expectations about the Masters programme (max. 5 pages DIN A-4).
- Two references by university/college teachers
- If applicable, further documents that help support your qualification and motivation for the programme (e.g., work placement certificates or equivalent additional qualifications, your BA thesis, or a representative paper from your undergraduate studies)
Please apply to the university at which you wish to start the Masters programme.
The formal and content-related fulfilment of the admission requirements will be examined in the admission interview. During the interview, you will also have the opportunity to receive assistance with the planning of your course of study.